Information about procesing personal data
The company “ECO-LINE” Sp. zo.o. provides the following information:
- The personal data administrator is: ECO-LINE Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, ul. Kazimierza Pużaka 16c, 38-400 Krosno, REGON: 521903055.
- You can contact the Administrator via e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org. The Administrator can be contacted on all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the use rights in respect of that data and information.
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator to the extent and respectively under the conditions specified in Article 6 of the RODO for the purposes specified in the law.
- Provided personal data may be disclosed or released to the following recipients: state authorities and institutions within the scope of the tasks performed on the basis of applicable laws, when they make a request based on the relevant legal basis.
- Taking into account the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator – your personal data will be stored for the period of time that the law prescribes, i.e. keeping records and fulfilling towards you the obligations arising from them.
According to processing of your personal data, You have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to rectify your personal data.
- The right to erase your personal data (the right to be forgotten).
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to transfer your data to another controller.
- The right to object to the processing of your data.
- The right to withdraw your consent in case, when your processing data will be processed based on your consent, at any time and in any way. Without affecting the legality of the processing performed.
- On the basis of consent before its withdrawal, the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the RODO.